Unifi Business Fibre Internet (Unifi Biz)
Unifi business broadband is a fibre broadband service provided by TM. Unifi biz uses fibre optics to deliver high speed internet and phone service to business customers’ offices. The type of technology used to deliver unifi service to business customers’ offices would depend on the company’s requirements and premise. If the business customer’s premise is a landed property, Fibre to the Home (FTTH) will be used whereas if the business customer’s premise is a high rise building, then very high speed Digital Subscriber Line 2 (VDSL 2) will be recommended.
The Unifi business package is a dual play UniFi comes with two services which are:
- High Speed Internet
Sign up now to enjoy:
- FREE installation fee for all unifi biz packages (for limited time only).
Sign up now and save up to RM 200 on Installation fee. Don’t miss out on this great offer.
- FREE 1 month subscription with online registration for unifi biz.
- FREE equipment for limited time only
Packages: Unifi BIZ Dynamic IP
Packages: Unifi BIZ Fixed IP
Terms and Conditions
- The minimum subscription period (or contract period) for UniFi is 24 months from the date the service is activated or installed. If the service is terminated before the 24 month period is over, business customers have to pay a termination penalty of RM 500 which will be reflected in the final account bill.
- First month bill will reflect 1 month current and 1 month advance subscription fees. For example, for BIZ 5, RM199 x 2 = RM398.
- FREE Installation Promotion for UniFi worth RM200 until further notice.
- FREE installation covers standard installation of 15 metres only. Please refer to installation guide for more information.
- Upgrade & Downgrade Customer is only allowed to upgrade or downgrade the UniFi Service package after the expiry of two (2) working days from the installation date.
- Customers can upgrade or downgrade their UniFi service by visiting TMpoint, through any TM authorized sales channel (AE only) or by calling TM UniFi Center (1-300-88-1222). If a customer requests for a downgrade within the 24 month contract period, a downgrade fee of RM 200 will be charged. The existing CPE will be used unless a change is required due to the nature of the downgrade requested. For any upgrade or downgrade request that requires a visit by TM to a customer’s premises, an additional fee of RM 200 will be imposed.
- Relocation Business customers can request for relocation from TMpoint outlets where they will be required to fill in a relocation form. Business customers will be charged a relocation fee of RM 300. If a business customer who is within contract period requests for relocation, the contract period will be resumed and it will not be renewed. The relocation of a business customer’s UniFi service will involve 2 appointments with TM, one of which is for the collection of the BTU. The other appointment will be for installation and configuration at the new premise by TM’s installer. Business customers are expected to pack all their CPE and transport them to the new premise to be reused.
- The relocation of UniFi service can only be done if the business customer is moving to a location where UniFi services are available. For cases where business customers relocate to a location where UniFi service is not available, business customers are to subscribe to TM BroadbandTM where the TM BroadbandTM contract period, terms and conditions are applicable. Subsequently, if business customers do not wish to subscribe to TM BroadbandTM, TM will consider that the business customer has prematurely terminated the contract and a penalty of RM 500 will be charged. If business customers relocate to an area where TM BroadbandTM services are not available, business customers will not be charged a penalty but business customers will have to produce any utility bill as proof.
- Migrate Business customers who wish to migrate to packages provided by other service providers can do so provided that their contract periods are over. If the contract period is not over, the business customer will be charged an early termination penalty fee of RM 500.
- You can now apply for UniFi or upgrade your Business Broadband to UniFi High Speed Broadband. You do not need to wait till your contract is over. All Business Broadband packages for ADSL and SDSL can be upgraded to UniFi Business without penalty. You can retain your existing Businessline Number for only RM1 and get a brand new Business Voice number with calls to TM Fixed Lines at only 5 sen per min and other operators at only 15 sen per min. We are pleased to inform you that the FREE Installation Promotion worth RM200 for new UniFi subscribers has now been extended until futher notice.